Rushing to the bus stop on a busy morning only to find out that you missed the bus is one of the most frustrating things you could ever experience as a commuter. A reliable transportation schedule is crucial to keeping up with work, school, and other activities.
If you’re a resident or visitor in San Diego, California, you must have encountered the 545 bus that runs through the city’s North County neighborhoods. Today’s post will give you an overview of the bus schedule, so you can time your travel accordingly and never miss the bus again!
Table of Contents
There are four ways to get from Seattle to Redmond Inn by bus, taxi, or car.
The first option is to take the bus. A few different routes and transit companies offer service between Seattle and Redmond. Some popular options include King County Metro Transit, Sound Transit, and Community Transit. The bus is a convenient and affordable way to travel, and there are often multiple departures throughout the day.
The second option is to take a taxi. This can be a more expensive option than the bus but faster and more convenient. There are a few taxi companies in Seattle and Redmond, and you can usually hail a cab on the street or arrange for pick-up through a ride-sharing app.
The third and most flexible option is to drive your car. This allows you to travel at your own pace and make stops. The drive from Seattle to Redmond is relatively short, and you can take a few different routes depending on your preferences.
Finally, if you prefer a more eco-friendly option, consider using a car-sharing service like ZipCar or Car2Go. These services allow you to rent a car by the hour or day, and many offer electric or hybrid vehicles to reduce your carbon footprint.
542 (Redmond – University District)
The Redmond-University District Route 542 is a popular transit option for commuters traveling between two bustling areas of the Seattle metropolitan area. This route covers approximately 20 miles, utilizing a combination of highways and local roads to ensure a timely and efficient journey.
Starting at the Redmond Transit Center, the route proceeds south along 166th Ave NE before turning east onto SR-520. This highway takes passengers across the sparkling waters of Lake Washington, providing incredible panoramas of the Seattle skyline along the way.
After crossing the lake, the 542 turns north onto Montlake Blvd NE, winding through the arboretum before arriving at the University of Washington campus. Visitors can easily access the university’s many resources, including libraries, medical facilities, and research centers.
The route continues north through the lively University District, home to numerous shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues. Finally, the 542 terminates at the Lynnwood Transit Center, providing connections to a few other regional transit routes.
Overall, the Redmond-University District route is a great possibility for those looking to travel between two dynamic areas of the Seattle area. This route makes commuting a breeze with frequent service and a few convenient stops.
560 (Bellevue – West Seattle)
Route 560, also known as Bellevue – West Seattle, is a popular bus route that connects the cities of Bellevue and Seattle. This express route runs daily, with frequent stops, making transportation more accessible and convenient for commuters.
King County Metro Transit provides the bus service, offering passengers a comfortable and reliable ride. It starts from Bellevue Transit Center, passing through Mercer Island, helping commuters easily reach downtown Seattle. The journey is relatively quick, taking about half an hour under normal traffic conditions.
The 560 bus begins its route at 4:30 am from Bellevue Transit Center, and the last bus departs at 11:30 pm from West Seattle. This extensive service ensures that travelers can reach their destination anytime during the day, whenever it suits them best.
Apart from the regular stops along the way, the route includes a few express visits that save time and make the journey even more efficient. The busy transit route helps ease traffic congestion, reducing the reliance on personal vehicles and making it an excellent possibility for those who prefer to travel sustainably.
Ultimately, the Bellevue – West Seattle Route 560 is a convenient and accessible transportation for all commuters. With its extensive daily service and efficient stops, it provides a comfortable and reliable ride, reducing congestion on the busy roads of Seattle.
545 (Redmond – Downtown Seattle)
Redmond is a city located in King County, Washington. Known as the home of Microsoft Corporation, the city is approximately 14 miles east of Seattle. It’s a great tour on it by a 545 Redmond Seattle. Redmond offers a range of recreational activities, including parks, trails, and water sports. The city’s most famous attraction is the Microsoft headquarters, which includes a visitor center showcasing Microsoft products and the company’s history.
Nearby, visitors can explore Marymoor Park, a 640-acre park with a velodrome, rock climbing wall, and dog park. Other popular attractions close by include the Redmond Town Center, a pedestrian-friendly outdoor shopping mall, and the Columbia Winery, known for its award-winning wines and tasting room. With easy access to Seattle and its surrounding attractions, Redmond is an excellent destination for visitors looking for a mix of city life and outdoor adventure.
545 Bear Creek Park
Bear Creek Park is a beautiful nature reserve located at the core of Surrey, British Columbia. Spanning over 180 hectares, this park offers a range of activities and amenities for visitors of all ages.
One of the highlights of Bear Creek Park is its extensive trail network. There are over five kilometers of walking and cycling paths, including an accessible trail with a hard surface for those with mobility challenges. These picturesque trails wind through the park’s lush forests, over babbling brooks and streams, and past quiet ponds.
545 bus Madison St.
The 545 bus runs along Madison St. It’s a popular route for commuters in Seattle as it connects downtown Seattle with the Redmond area. The bus also stops at significant locations such as the Overlake Transit Center, Eastgate Park and Ride, and the University of Washington. With frequent service and comfortable seating, the 545 bus is convenient for travel between downtown Seattle and the Eastside.
See Related: Welcome Aboard the Cat Bus Charlottesville
Other Locations connect by 545 bus.
Five hundred forty-five buses operated in different areas. Some locations are Yale Ave, Stewart st, Royal Brougham Way, Redmond, and many more. Passengers are delighted on tour with the bus. Even though there is too much traffic at the time, passengers are contented because of the amenities inside the bus.
Bus drivers are cautious on the ride to protect the customers or passengers. Every driver is well-trained in bus troubleshooting, configuration errors, and other issues throughout the tour.
Travel within the United States
Traveling within the United States is a popular pastime for locals and tourists. With countless destinations, plenty of options exist for exploring the country. From bustling cities to majestic natural landscapes, it features many options to satisfy multiple desires.
One of the finest popular ways to travel in the United States is by car. This land harbors an extensive network of highways and byways, making road trips popular. With so much to see and do, creating a custom itinerary that suits your interests and preferences is easy.
Air travel is convenient for those looking to travel quickly or cover longer distances. The United States has a vast network of airports, making it easy to fly between major cities and popular destinations. With competitive pricing and a range of airlines to choose from, air travel is a popular choice.
Rail travel is another option for those looking to explore the country. The United States is home to a few major train routes, allowing passengers to relax and watch the scenery while traveling. Train travel is an excellent possibility for those looking to avoid the stress of driving or the hassle of flying.
Whether planning a cross-country road tour or a quick weekend getaway, traveling within the United States offers endless opportunities for adventure and exploration. With some planning, you can create an unforgettable travel experience showcasing this great country’s best. Follow COVID-19 safety standards.
It is crucial to follow COVID-19 safety standards to protect ourselves and others from the spread of the virus. This includes wearing a mask, washing our hands regularly for at least 20 seconds, maintaining a social distance of six feet, avoiding large gatherings, and staying home when unwell. By taking these precautions, we can help slow the spread of the virus and keep our communities safe. Let’s all do our part in following COVID-19 safety standards.
See Related: How to Take a Bus from Seattle to Portland
TransLink 545 bus serves the Brisbane area.
1 The 545 Bus is a popular mode of transportation in the Brisbane area, serving locals and tourists alike.
2. TransLink, a trusted name in public Transit in Queensland, operates this bus.
3. The 545 Bus travels from Browns Plains to Garden City Shopping Centre, stopping at a range of locations along the way.
4. The bus runs on weekdays, Saturdays, and Sundays, with trips starting as early as 5:58 am and running as late as 8:08 pm.
5. On weekdays, the bus runs every 30 minutes, while on weekends, it runs every 1 hour.
6. The bus has a total of stops, allowing passengers to plan their trips and choose the most convenient finish easily.
7. TransLink offers real-time information on the 545 Bus, including updates on good Transit, delays or disruptions, and alerts for closed or moved stops.
8. Passengers can track the location of the bus in real time, ensuring they never miss a departure.
9. TransLink also provides information on bus crowding levels, allowing passengers to plan their trips accordingly.
10. Never miss the 545 Bus again – download Transit, a mobile app that provides real-time transit information and alerts for all TransLink services.
Upcoming 545 bus times at each stop
Are you riding the 545 bus soon? Here’s what you need to know about upcoming departure times at each stop:
1. Departing Redmond Technology Station – Bay 3:
- Weekdays: 5:45 am, 6:25 am, 6:43 am, 7:05 am, 7:30 am, 7:50 am
- Saturday: 7:00 am, 8:00 am, 9:00 am
- Sunday: 8:00 am, 9:00 am, 10:00 am
2. Departing Montlake Blvd NE & NE Pacific St – Bay 3 (University District):
- Weekdays: 6:25 am, 7:10 am, 7:45 am, 8:25 am, 8:50 am, 9:20 am
- Saturday: 7:40 am, 8:40 am, 9:40 am
- Sunday: 8:45 am, 9:45 am, 10:45 am
3. Departing 6th Ave & Seneca St – Bay C (Downtown Seattle):
- Weekdays: 6:50 am, 7:30 am, 8:10 am, 8:50 am, 9:30 am
- Saturday: 8:45 am, 9:45 am
- Sunday: 9:45 am
4. Departing Bellevue Transit Center – Bay 6:
- Weekdays: 5:45 am, 6:28 am, 6:45 am, 7:05 am, 7:30 am, 7:50 am
- Saturday: 7:00 am, 8:00 am, 9:00 am
- Sunday: 8:00 am, 9:00 am, 10:00 am
5. Departing N 145th St & Greenwood Ave – Bay 2 (Shoreline):
- Weekdays: 6:11 am, 6:46 am, 7:21 am, 7:56 am, 8:31 am, 9:06 am
- Saturday: 8:10 am, 9:10 am
- Sunday: 9:10 am
Make sure to check for any updates or cancellations before you head out. Pay with cash as you enter the bus, or tap your card on the reader. Enjoy your ride on the 545!
Real-time departures available
Real-time departures available – Get the latest info on your bus schedule!
1. Stay on top of your schedule with real-time departures available: Stay in the know with the latest updates on your bus schedule. No more waiting around for hours, wondering when your bus will arrive!
2. Easy access to real-time departures: You need info just a click away. With just a few taps, you can find out when your bus is arriving, so you can plan your day accordingly.
3. Use the Sound Transit App: Download the Sound Transit App on your phone to easily access all the traffic and real-time info you need.
4. Check out the arrivals board: If you find steps at a bus stop, remember to check the arrivals board for real-time info about when your bus will arrive.
5. No more guesswork: With real-time departures available, you won’t have to guess when your bus is coming anymore. Instead, you can rely on accurate info to ensure you arrive at your destination on time.
6. Stay informed: We want you to have the best possible public transportation experience. That’s why we provide real-time departures so that you can stay knowledgeable about any changes to your schedule.
7. Make the most of your commute: With real-time departures available, you can make the most of your commute. Whether you need to make a connection or want to plan your day, there’s no reason to waste time waiting for your bus to arrive.
8. Reliable transportation: We can offer more reliable transportation for our passengers by providing real-time departures. You can count on us to get you where you need to go on time and with minimal hassle.
9. Get started today: Whether you’re a regular commuter or need to take the bus occasionally, having access to real-time departures can make all the difference. Download the Sound Transit App or check the arrivals board at your stop to start using this convenient service today.
Route map overview of all stops served
Five stops you should know about 545 Bus Schedules
1. Greenock: The 545 bus route takes you to Greenock, a port town in Scotland, where you can explore the scenic waterfront and historical landmarks.
2. Downtown Seattle: This bustling area is a popular shopping, dining, and entertainment destination. The 545 bus route takes you to a range of stops in downtown Seattle, making it easy to explore the city.
3. Bhatti Mines: Located in India, Bhatti Mines is a rural area known for its natural beauty. The 545 bus route takes you through this area, giving you a glimpse of rural life in India.
4. Redmond: Redmond is a city in Washington known for its dynamic technology industry. The 545 bus route takes you to Redmond, where you can explore the city’s many parks, museums, and shopping centers.
5. Inverclyde Royal Hospital: This hospital is located in Scotland and is one of the stops on the 545 bus route. Whether you need medical assistance or want to visit someone in the hospital, the 545 bus route makes it easy to get there.
Overall, the 545 bus route is convenient and affordable for exploring different parts of the world. Whether you want to explore bustling cities or rural areas, the 545 bus route accommodates diverse desires.
Detailed stop-specific alerts
1. Departing Hewitt Ave & Fulton St (downtown Everett): Several ST Express tours are canceled today. Could you check the route number (to the left in blue) to find alternatives in that route’s entire schedule or consult the updated cancellation list?
2. Departing Ash Way P&R – Bay 1: If you plan to take the ST Express, please note that a few tours are canceled today. Could you check the route number (to the left in blue) to find alternatives in that route’s schedule?
3. Departing NE 10th St & 102nd Ave NE: Be aware of possible cancellations. Could you check the route number (to the left in blue) to find alternatives in that route’s schedule?
4. Departing 6th Ave S & S Royal Brougham Way: Some tours may be canceled today. Keep an eye on the updated cancellation list or check the route number (to the left in blue) to find alternatives in that route’s schedule.
5. Departing 156th Ave & Redmond Technology Station – Bay 8: Please be aware of possible traffic cancellations. Could you check the route number request below (to the left in blue) to find alternatives in that direction, the route request below’s entire schedule, or consult the updated traffic cancellation request list?
Remember to sign up for email or SMS text message alerts for real-time updates about your commute. And remember youth 18 and under ride for free on all Sound Transit services. Visit our Fares page to learn more about reduced fare programs.
Pay for your ride by tapping your card as you board, paying at the machine when entering through the front door, or purchasing tickets with a credit card in the app. And if you lose a thing on the bus, King County Metro will hold lost and found items for 14 days (10 days for bikes) at King Street. Safe travels!
Real-time vehicle location tracking
1. Know precisely when your bus will arrive. Real-time tracking gives you accurate and up-to-date info on your bus’s location, so you’ll never have to guess when it will come.
2. Avoid long wait times. Real-time tracking lets you see if your bus is running late and plan accordingly. You can allocate time to that extra time, grabbing a coffee or finishing a task before your ride arrives.
3. Better time management. By knowing exactly when your bus will arrive, you can plan your day more efficiently and reduce stress related to transportation.
4. Increased safety and security. Real-time tracking can help identify any issues or unsafe situations on the route. It also provides peace of mind by allowing family members or friends to monitor your progress.
5. Reduced environmental impact. Knowing when your bus will arrive lets you plan your trips to avoid long wait times or unnecessary rides. This reduces the number of vehicles on the road, decreasing congestion and pollution.
6. Better overall experience for customers. Real-time tracking streamlines transportation, making it faster, safer, and more convenient for customers. With less guesswork and error, your customers can travel with confidence, and your customers enjoy your customers’ journey.
By utilizing real-time vehicle location tracking, you can improve your daily travels in numerous ways. Take advantage of this technology, and enjoy a more efficient and stress-free transportation experience.
Subscription for service alerts
Are you tired of waiting at the bus stop to find out your bus has been canceled? King County Metro has got you covered with their service alerts subscription. Here are seven things you need to know about this service:
1. It’s Free: You don’t need to pay anything to subscribe to the content on this content or service. All you need is a valid email address or phone number.
2. Real-time Updates: You’ll receive real-time updates on any changes or cancellations to update your bus schedule, allowing you to plan your journey better.
3. Customized Alerts: You can customize the content of your traffic alerts to receive updates on traffic on specific traffic routes, traffic amounts, times, and days.
4. Easy to Subscribe: You can sign up for this service by visiting the King County Metro Transit website or downloading the Transit app on your smartphone.
5. Multiple Notifications: You can receive alerts in good Transit via email, SMS text messages, or push notifications on the Transit app.
6. No Spam: King County Metro promises not to spam you with unwanted messages. You’ll only receive relevant content and alerts to your travel plans if you don’t mind.
7. Convenient: This service is convenient for anyone who relies on public transportation. It’s a great way to stay informed and avoid any last-minute surprises.
Ultimately, the service alerts subscription by King County Metro is an excellent way to stay updated on your bus schedule at no cost. You can customize your alerts, receive real-time updates, and be informed of cancellations, helping you plan your journey better.
Total trip time for next 545 bus
Are you curious about the tour time for the next TransLink 545 bus? Here are some facts you should know:
1. The tour times for the next TransLink 545 bus vary depending on the time and day of the week.
2. On weekdays, the tour time for the following TransLink 545 bus ranges from 44 to 52 minutes.
3. On Saturdays, the tour time for the following TransLink 545 bus ranges from 55 to 59 minutes.
4. On Sundays and public holidays, the tour time for the following TransLink 545 bus ranges from 53 to 56 minutes.
5. Remember that these times are estimates, and the actual trip time may vary depending on traffic and other factors.
6. To ensure that you make it to your destination on time, it’s a good idea to plan and allow some extra time in case of delays.
7. If you find steps eager to check the trip time for the next TransLink 545 bus, you can use the TransLink app or website to view real-time departures and track your bus on a map.
8. These details let you plan your journey more effectively and ensure you arrive at your destination on time.
Real-time updates and adjustments are available.
Would you like to check bus schedules and get your ride to arrive? Please look only as far as the Blue Mountains / Central West 545 bus, which offers real-time updates and adjustments to ensure you stay informed and on schedule. Here are nine reasons why the 545 bus is the best choice for your transportation needs:
1. Real-time departures: Know when your bus arrives with real-time leaves available for all stops.
2. Route map: You can plan your trip efficiently with an overview of all the stops served and any alerts specific to each visit.
3. Service alerts: Please remember to stay current with any disruptions impacting your trip.
4. Subscription options: Receive notifications for any service alerts so you can plan accordingly.
5. Total trip time: Could you find out the duration of your trip before departure?
6. Crowding levels: Check for real-time info on bus crowding levels to ensure a comfortable ride.
7. Cancelled tours: Stay informed on canceled tours and find alternatives in reviewing the full schedule.
8. Fares and payment: Easily pay your fare with multiple options, including tap and credit cards.
9. Lost items: King County Metro operates the route and will hold lost and found items for 14 days at King Street.
Overall, the Blue Mountains / Central West 545 bus offers reliable and efficient transportation, with real-time updates and adjustments to ensure a stress-free journey. Download Transit to never miss your bus again!
The closest 545 bus stop locator feature is available.
Are you tired of endlessly searching for the closest 545 bus stop? Look no further! Here are the top 10 closest 545 bus stops with a locator feature available:
1. Bellevue Transit Center: Located at 108th Ave NE & NE 6th St, this bus stop is a prime location for those commuting from Bellevue.
2. Redmond Transit Center: If you’re commuting from Redmond, this 16160 NE 83rd St stop is your best bet.
3. Overlake Transit Center: Serving Bellevue and Redmond, this stop at 15590 NE 36th St is convenient.
4. NE 8th St & 106th Ave NE: Another great stop for Bellevue commuters; this stop is located at NE 8th St & 106th Ave NE.
5. NE 40th St & 156th Ave NE: Serving the Bridle Trails area, this stop at NE 40th St & 156th Ave NE is popular.
6. Kirkland Transit Center: Located at 610 Transit Way, this stop serves Kirkland residents commuting to Seattle.
7. Issaquah Transit Center: This 1050 17th Ave NW stop is an excellent choice for those commuting from Issaquah.
8. Mercer Island Transit Center: Serving Mercer Island residents, this stop at 7820 North Mercer Way is conveniently located.
9. Eastgate Park & Ride: Located at 14200 SE Eastgate Way, this stop is popular with commuters.
10. Mount Baker Transit Center: This stop at 2817 S McClellan St serves the Rainier Valley area of Seattle.
With the closest 545 bus stop locator feature available, you’ll never have to stress about finding the nearest stop again. Please double-check the schedule for any cancellations or changes before you head out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we travel between Washington, DC, and Redmond Inn?
Yes. It is now allowed to travel across the USA. Explore possible routes to reach Redmond Inn. Domestic travel is not restricted, but certain conditions are possible. There are a few possible routes to reach Redmond Inn from Washington, DC. Some popular options include driving, flying, or taking a train. If driving, one could take Interstate 95 south to Interstate 64 west and continue on Interstate 81 north and Interstate 64 west until reaching Redmond.
Another option would be to fly to nearby airports, such as Dulles International Airport or Reagan National Airport, and then rent a car to drive to Redmond. Alternatively, Amtrak offers train service between Washington, DC, and Charlottesville, Virginia, about an hour’s drive from Redmond. It is crucial to remember that different states may have their regulations and restrictions regarding travel, so it is advisable to check before embarking on any trip.